Caring Mill™ Allergy Relief Nasal Spray, 11.1 mL

SKU# 31734

Caring Mill™ Allergy Relief Nasal Spray, 11.1 mL

SKU# 31734
3.9 out of 5 Customer Rating
The Caring Mill™ Allergy Relief Nasal Spray, 11.1ml is a non-drowsy nasal spray that alleviates symptoms of hay fever or other respiratory allergies.
Read More
$14.99
Compare to Flonase active ingredient
-
+
Caring Mill™ Allergy Relief Nasal Spray, 11.1 mL
$14.99
  • In Stock
This product is FSA eligible

Frequently bought together

The Caring Mill™ Allergy Relief Nasal Spray, 11.1ml is a non-drowsy nasal spray that alleviates symptoms of hay fever or other respiratory allergies. Take your health to the next level with FSA eligible Cold & Allergy products.

Caring Mill™ is a line of premium health care products that supports a healthy lifestyle for individuals and their families. With every purchase of Caring Mill™ products, a donation is made to Children's Health Fund —  a non-profit organization that provides health treatments to thousands of underserved children in the United States.

Benefits:

  • Provides relief of uncomfortable symptoms such as itchy, watery eyes, nasal congestion, runny nose, itchy nose, and sneezing

Features:

  • Non-drowsy 
  • Full prescription strength
  • 24-hour allergy medicine

Specifications:

  • 11.1ml

Active Ingredient (In each spray) [Purpose]: Fluticasone Propionate [Glucocorticoid] 50mcg

Inactive Ingredients: Benzalkonium Chloride, Dextrose, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Phenylethyl Alcohol, Polysorbate 80, Purified Water, Sodium Carboxymethylcellulose

Read the Quick Start Guide for how to:

  • Prime the bottle
  • Use the spray
  • Clean the spray nozzle

Shake gently before each use.

Use this product only once a day; do not use more than directed. 

Adults and children 12 years of age and older:

Week 1 – Use 2 sprays in each nostril once daily.

Week 2 through 6 months – Use 1 or 2 sprays in each nostril once daily, as needed to treat your symptoms.

After 6 months of daily use, ask your doctor if you can keep using. 

Children 4 to 11 years of age: The growth rate of some children may be slower while using this product. Children should use it for the shortest amount of time necessary to achieve symptom relief. Talk to your child’s doctor if your child needs to use the spray for longer than 2 months a year; an adult should supervise use; use 1 spray in each nostril once daily. 

Children under 4 years of age do not use.

Only for use in the nose. Do not spray into your eyes or mouth. 

Do not use:

  • In children under 4 years of age
  • To treat asthma
  • If you have an injury or surgery to your nose that is not fully healed
  • If you have ever had an allergic reaction to this product or any of the ingredients

Ask a doctor before use if you have or had glaucoma or cataracts. 

Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking:

  • Medicine for HIV infection (such as ritonavir)
  • A steroid medicine for asthma, allergies, or skin rash
  • Ketoconazole pills (medicine for fungal infection)

When using this product:

  • The growth rate of some children may be slower
  • Stinging or sneezing may occur for a few seconds right after use
  • Do not share this bottle with anyone else as this may spread germs
  • Remember to tell your doctor about all the medicines you take, including this one

Stop use and ask a doctor if: 

  • You have, or come into contact with someone who has, chicken pox, measles, or tuberculosis
  • Your symptoms do not get better within 7 days of starting use or you get new symptoms such as severe facial pain or thick nasal discharge; you may have something more than allergies, such as an infection
  • You get a constant whistling sound from your nose; this may be a sign of damage inside your nose
  • You get an allergic reaction to this product; seek medical help right away
  • You get new changes to your vision that develop after starting this product
  • You have severe or frequent nosebleeds

If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use. 

Keep out of reach of children. 

In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away (1-800-222-1222).

You might also like

New Arrivals