Clean & Clear Essentials Dual Action Facial Moisturizer, 4 fl oz.
Clean and Clear Essentials Dual Action Facial Moisturizer (4 fl. oz.) treats and prevents pimples while the moisturizing skin.
The unique facial moisturizer is intended for daily use to keep acne under control and skin looking healthy. Part acne treatment, part moisturizer, it's designed to help clear skin without over-drying. Take your health to the next level with guaranteed FSA eligible Skin & Personal Care products.
- Specially formulated for acne-prone skin
- Salicylic acid, an acne medication that is proven to effectively fight pimples
- Targets blemishes while preventing new breakouts from forming
- Oil-free formula that is ideal for all skin types
Active Ingredients: Salicylic acid 0.5%Inactive Ingredients: Water, Dicaprylyl Ether, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Neopentyl Glycol Diethylhexanoate, Dimethicone, Methyl Gluceth-20, Menthyl Lactate, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Ceteth-10 Phosphate, Dicetyl Phosphate, Steareth-20, Sodium Hydroxide, Steareth-2, Fragrance, Neopentyl Glycol Diisostearate, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Xanthan Gum, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Disodium Edta, BHT
- Clean the skin thoroughly before applying
- Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily
- Because excessive drying of the skin may occur, start with one application daily, then gradually increase to two or three times daily if needed or as directed by a doctor
- If bothersome dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application to once a day or every other day
- Store at room temperature
For external use only.
When using this product: Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, immediately flush with water.
Keep out of reach of children.
In case of accidental ingestion, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away
Using other topical acne medications at the same time or immediately following use of this product may increase dryness or irritation of the skin. If this occurs, only one medication should be used unless directed by a doctor.