Curoxen First Aid Ointment, 0.5 oz

SKU# 31140

Curoxen First Aid Ointment, 0.5 oz

SKU# 31140
4 out of 5 Customer Rating
Curoxen First Aid Ointment, 0.5 oz. is for use on minor cuts, scrapes, burns, and blisters to help prevent infection and promote healing.
Read More
$7.99
-
+
Curoxen First Aid Ointment, 0.5 oz
$7.99
  • In Stock
This product is FSA eligible

Frequently bought together

Curoxen First Aid Ointment, 0.5 oz. is for use on minor cuts, scrapes, burns, and blisters to help prevent infection and promote healing. Take your health to the next level with FSA First Aid products.

Features:

  • Kills >99% of harmful germs without the use of synthetic antibiotics
  • Safe and effective
  • All-natural, organic ingredients (oxygenated olive oil, olive extract, calendula, and essential oil) that combine to create a powerful and effective antimicrobial substrate to promote healing in minor wounds
  • Contains calendula, an ingredient derived from marigold plants, calendula is high in plant-based antioxidants called flavonoids, which has been shown to promote healing of minor wounds
  • No known allergies or side effects for the natural ingredients used in the formula
  • Curoxen’s power comes from a proprietary oxygenation process that combines olive oil’s inherent antimicrobial properties with oxygen, creating an extremely effective antimicrobial substrate

Specifications:

  • 0.5 oz.

Active Ingredients: Olive Extract 2X HPUS, Calendula 3X HPUS

Inactive Ingredients: Oxygenated Olive Oil, Essential Oil (Fragrance)

Clean the affected area.

Apply a thin layer of CUROXEN to the affected area 3 times a day or as needed.

May be covered with a sterile bandage.

May be used on children of any age.

Store at 68-77°F (20-25°).

CUROXEN may liquefy over 77°F but remains effective. Pop in the refrigerator for 10 minutes to thicken.

For external use only.

Do not use if you are allergic to any of the ingredients or in the eyes.

Ask doctor before use if you have deep or puncture wounds, animal bites, and serious burns.

Stop use and ask a doctor if condition persists or gets worse or a rash or other allergic reaction develops.

Keep out of the reach of children.

If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.

You might also like

New Arrivals