Differin 0.1% Adapalene Treatment Gel, 45g Tube
Non-comedogenic, fragrance-free Differin Gel contains the retinoid adapalene, an over-the-counter active ingredient for acne. It’s what you and your skin have been waiting for. Take your health to the next level with FSA eligible Acne Treatments products.
- Clears acne with the power of Rx
- Prevents breakouts, blackheads, whiteheads, blemishes, and clogged pores
- Restores skin tone and texture by clearing acne
- Prescription no longer required
- Find it in the original tube, and now in an easy-to-use new pump
- Differin Gel can be used to effectively treat acne or “maskne” caused by wearing face masks or facial coverings
Adapalene 0.1% (retinoid)*
Carbomer 940, Edetate Disodium, Methylparaben, Poloxamer 182, Propylene Glycol, Purified Water, Sodium Hydroxide
May contain Hydrochloric Acid to adjust pH.
Adults and Children 12 Years of Age and Older:
- Use once daily
- Clean the skin gently and pat dry before applying the product
- Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer
- For example, if your acne is on the face, apply the product to the entire face
- Do not use more than one time a day
- Applying more than directed will not provide faster or better results, but may worsen skin irritation
Children Under 12 Years of Age: Ask a doctor.
For external use. Do not use on damaged skin, if you are allergic to adapalene or any of the ingredients in this product.