Flonase Allergy Relief Nasal Spray
Flonase Allergy Relief Nasal Spray
Once-daily Flonase Allergy Relief Nasal Spray offers 24-hour relief of both nose- and eye-related allergy symptoms. Non-addictive and non-drowsy formula helps block six allergic substances, not just one.
Full prescription strength Flonase Allergy Relief is available without a prescription and offers effective relief for seasonal or year-round allergies. Non-drowsy 24-hour relief of nasal congestion, runny nose, itchy nose, sneezing and itchy, watery eyes. Works directly in the nose without traveling through the body.
This easy-to-use allergy relief nasal spray is formulated for adults and children 12 years of age and older.
Take your health to the next level with FSA eligible Cold & Allergy products.
- Relieves nasal congestion, runny nose, itchy nose, sneezing and itchy, watery eyes
- 24-hour allergy relief without a prescription
- Non-addictive and non-drowsy formula
Size: 72 ct./ 144 ct.
In Each Spray: Fluticasone Propionate (Glucocorticoid)(50 mcg). Purpose: Allergy Symptom Reliever.
Inactive Ingredients: Benzalkonium Chloride, Dextrose, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Phenylethyl Alcohol, Polysorbate 80, Purified Water, Sodium Carboxymethylcellulose.
Directions: Shake gently before each use. Use this product only once a day. Do not use more than directed.
Read the Quick Start Guide for how to:
- prime the bottle
- use the spray
- clean the spray nozzle
Other information: You may start to feel relief the first day and full effect after several days of regular, once-a-day use.
TAMPER-EVIDENT features for your protection: The product is packaged in a sealed plastic container. Under the cap and nozzle, each bottle has an aluminum seal around bottle neck. DO NOT USE IF ANY OF THESE FEATURES ARE TORN OR DAMAGED.
Only for use in the nose. Do not spray into your eyes or mouth.
Do not use:
- In children under 4 years of age
- To treat asthma
- If you have an injury or surgery to your nose that is not fully healed
- If you have ever had an allergic reaction to this product or any of the ingredients
Ask a doctor before use if you have or had glaucoma or cataracts. Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking:
- Medicine for HIV infection (such as ritonavir)
- A steroid medicine for asthma, allergies or skin rash
- Ketoconazole pills (medicine for fungal infection).
When using this product the growth rate of some children may be slower. Stinging or sneezing may occur for a few seconds right after use. Do not share this bottle with anyone else as this may spread germs. Remember to tell your doctor about all the medicines you take, including this one. Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- You have, or come into contact with someone who has, chicken pox, measles or tuberculosis
- Your symptoms do not get better within 7 days of starting use or you get new symptoms such as severe facial pain or thick nasal discharge
- You may have something more than allergies, such as an infection
- You get a constant whistling sound from your nose. This may be a sign of damage inside your nose
- You get an allergic reaction to this product. Seek medical help right away
- You get new changes to your vision that develop after starting this product
- You have severe or frequent nosebleeds
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. (1-800-222-1222)