Neutrogena Clear Pore Oil-Eliminating Astringent, 8 oz.
Neutrogena Clear Pore Oil-Eliminating Astringent (8 oz.) is specially formulated for acne-prone skin. This facial astringent cleans deep down into pores to help remove dirt, oil, and makeup that clogs pores and cause breakouts. Take your health to the next level with guaranteed FSA eligible Skin & Personal Care products.
- Maximum-strength oil-eliminating formula contains salicylic acid to effectively treat and help prevent future breakouts
- Gentle enough for use in the morning, afternoon, and night
- Astringent helps eliminate and control surface oil without over-drying or irritating skin
Inactive Ingredients: Water; Alcohol Denat.; Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water; Butylene Glycol; Glycereth-7; Methyl Gluceth-20; Alcohol; Fragrance; Propylene Glycol; Benzophenone-4; Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract; Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract; Blue 1
Ingredients: Active Ingredient Salicylic Acid 2% Purpose Acne medication Inactive Ingredients Alcohol Denat., Water, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water, Butylene Glycol, Glycereth-7, Methyl Gluceth-20, Alcohol, Fragrance, Propylene Glycol, Benzophenone-4, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Blue 1
Active Ingredients: Salicylic acid 2%
Instructions: Clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily Because excessive drying of the skin may occur, start with one application daily, then gradually increase to two or three times daily if needed or as directed by a doctor If bothersome dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application to once a day or every other day
Stop Use Indications: For external use only.Flammable: Keep away from fire or flame.When using this product.Skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time.If eye contact occurs, flush thoroughly with water.Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.