Neutrogena On-The-Spot Acne Treatment, .75 oz.
Neutrogena On-The-Spot Acne Treatment (.75 oz.) is lightweight and absorbs quickly into skin. It contains just 2.5% Benzoyl Peroxide, yet is clinically proven to be so effective that skin starts getting clearer on day one, without over-drying, stinging or burning. Take your health to the next level with guaranteed FSA eligible Skin & Personal Care products.
- Clinically proven effectiveness that works hour after hour to give long-lasting acne treatment
- Goes deep down to the pores to kill acne bacteria that causes pimples and help prevent new ones
Active Ingredient: Benzoyl Peroxide 2.5%
Inactive Ingredients: Water, Bentonite, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Glycerin, Emulsifying Wax Nf, Polysorbate 20, Glyceryl Laurate, Cetyl Dimethicone, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Citrate, Disodium Edta, Citric Acid, Methylparaben, Propylaraben
- Clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product
- Cover the entire affected area within a thin layer one to three times daily
- Because excessive drying of the skin may occur, start with one application daily, then gradually increase to two or three times daily if needed or as directed by a doctor
- If bothersome dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application to once a day or every other day
- If going outside, apply sunscreen after using this product
For external use only.
Do not use if you have very sensitive skin or are sensitive to Benzoyl Peroxide.
When using this product:
- Skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time
- If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time
Avoid unnecessary sun exposure and use sunscreen.
Avoid contact with the eyes, lip, and mouth.
Avoid contact with hair and dyed products, which may be bleached by this product.
Skin irritation may occur, characterized by redness, burning, itching, peeling, or possibly swelling.
Irritation may be reduced by using the product less frequently or in a lower concentration.
Stop use and ask a doctor if irritation becomes severe.
Keep out of reach of children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
If irritation or sensitivity develops, stop use of both products and ask a doctor.