OXY Maximum Strength Oil-Free Acne Cleanser - 5 oz.
OXY Maximum Strength Oil-Free Acne Cleanser offers a powerful solution for getting rid of acne. It's formulated with Benzoyl Peroxide and is oil-free for a gentle and effective way of killing acne-causing bacteria. It's fragrance-free so people with sensitivity to chemical scents can use it. Skin-soothing agents in the wash help reduce redness and calm irritated skin. This product is dermatologist tested for safety and effectiveness. Take your health to the next level with FSA eligible Skin & Personal Care products.
- A powerful solution for getting rid of acne
- Formulated with Benzoyl Peroxide
- Oil-free for a gentle and effective way of killing acne-causing bacteria
- Skin-soothing agents in the wash help reduce redness and calm irritated skin
- Dermatologist tested for safety and effectiveness
Active Ingredients: Benzoyl Peroxide 10%
Inactive Ingredients: Anhydrous Citric Acid, Butylene Glycol, Capryl/Capramidopropyl Betaine, Cetostearyl Alcohol, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Diazolidinyl Urea, Disodium PEG-5 Lauryl Citrate Sulfosuccinate, Fragrance, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Hydroxyphenyl Propamidobenzoic Acid, Methylparaben, PEG-8 Dimethicone, Pentylene Glycol, Propylparaben, Purified Water, Sodium Citrate, Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate, Xanthan Gum
- Wet face
- Apply to hands then work into a lather and massage gently onto face
- Rinse thoroughly and pat dry
- Because excessive drying of the skin may occur, start with one application daily, then gradually increase to 2 or 3 times daily if needed or as directed by a doctor
- If bothersome dryness or peeling occurs, reduce usage to once a day or every other day
- If going outside, apply sunscreen after using this product
If irritation or sensitivity develops, stop use of both products and ask a doctor
For external use only.
Do not use if you:
- Have very sensitive skin
- Are sensitive to Benzoyl Peroxide
When using this product:
- Skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time
- If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time
- Avoid unnecessary sun exposure and use a sunscreen
- Avoid contact with eyes, lips, and mouth
- Avoid contact with hair and dyed fabrics, which may be bleached by this product
- Skin irritation may occur, characterized by redness, burning, itching, peeling, or possibly swelling
- Irritation may be reduced by using the product less frequently or in a lower concentration
Stop use and ask a doctor if irritation becomes severe.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.