Poise Impressa Bladder Supports for Women, 21 ct.
As a woman always on the go, you need a revolutionary incontinence product that keeps up with your active lifestyle. Poise Impressa Bladder Supports provide a pad-free solution that comfortably protects you from bladder leaks before they happen. If you experience overactive bladder when you laugh, cough, sneeze, run or swim — known as Stress Urinary Incontinence (SUI) – Impressa® Bladder Supports are for you! Insert Impressa® easily into the vagina, like a tampon, to gently lift and support the urethra and to stop bladder leakage while allowing you to use the bathroom as usual. Whether you are running on the treadmill, running errands or running after kids, Impressa® provides a comfortable, disposable incontinence solution that eliminates the need for bulky bladder control pads. Poise Impressa can be worn for up to 12 hours within a 24-hour period. Get Impressa® delivered in a plain, discreet box.Don't know where to start? The Poise Impressa Sizing Kit includes all three sizes, two of each size. Try Size 1 first. If the bladder support feels comfortable and you experience little or no leakage, then Size 1 is for you. If not, move on to Size 2. Repeat this process until you find the right size. The right fit for you depends on the support and lift needed for your urethra in order to prevent leaks. Then purchase additional Poise Impressa Bladder Supports in your specific size: Size 1 (21 ct.), Size 2 (21 ct.), Size 3 (21 ct.). Take your health to the next level with guaranteed FSA eligible Incontinence products.
- Poise Impressa Bladder Supports, 21-count pack, are a comfortable, discreet alternative to incontinence pads
- Worn internally, like a tampon, Impressa gently lifts and supports the urethra to help stop leaks associated with bladder incontinence
- Perfect for resolving bladder leakage and pelvic floor dysfunction to improve bladder control
- Impressa bladder supports help stop leaks before they happen; may be worn for up to 12 hours in a 24-hour period
- Gynecologist-tested and FSA-eligible (applicable only in the U.S.)