Vicks NyQuil Cold & Flu, Cherry
Vicks NyQuil Cold & Flu, Cherry
Select Styles for Availability
Frequently bought together
Vicks NyQuil Cold & Flu delivers powerful nighttime relief for your worst cold and flu symptoms so that you can get the rest you need. Fight symptoms such as cough, headache, fever, sore throat, minor aches and pains, sneezing, runny nose. Contains acetaminophen. Take your health to the next level with FSA eligible Respiratory Care products.
- Relieves cough, headache, fever, sore throat, minor aches and pains, nasal congestion, sinus pressure, fever, sneezing, and runny nose
- Contains a powerful nasal decongestant to help relieve sinus congestion and pressure
In each 30 mL: Acetaminophen 650 mg, Dextromethorphan HBr 30 mg, Doxylamine Succinate 12.5 mg
Inactive Ingredients: Alcohol, Citric Acid, D&C Yellow No. 10, FD&C Green No. 3, FD&C Yellow No. 6, Flavor, Glycerin, Propylene Glycol, Purified Water, Saccharin Sodium, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Citrate, Sorbitol, Sucralose, Xanthan Gum
Take only as directed.
Only use the dose cup provided.
Do not exceed 4 doses per 24 hrs.
Adults and children 12 yrs and over:
- 30 mL every 6 hrs
Children 4 to under 12 yrs: Ask a doctor.
Children under 4 yrs: Do not use.
Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if you take:
- More than 4 doses in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount for this product
- With other drugs containing acetaminophen
- Three or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
Allergy Alert: Acetaminophen may cause severe skin reactions. Symptoms may include:
- Skin reddening
If a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.
Sore throat warning: If sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, nausea, or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly.
Do not use:
- With any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription)
- If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist
- If you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug
- If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product
Ask a doctor before use if you have:
- Liver disease
- Cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus)
- A breathing problem or chronic cough that lasts or as occurs with smoking
- Chronic bronchitis
- Trouble urinating due to enlarged prostate gland
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are:
- Taking sedatives or tranquilizers
- Taking the blood thinning drug warfarin
When using this product:
- Excitability may occur, especially in children
- Marked drowsiness may occur
- Avoid alcoholic drinks
- Be careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
- Alcohol, sedatives, and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- Pain or cough gets worse or lasts more than 7 days
- Fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
- Redness or swelling is present
- New symptoms occur
- Cough comes back or occurs with rash or headache that lasts
These could be signs of a serious condition.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Quick medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.