Zicam Cold Remedy Homeopathic Rapid Melts, 25 ct.
- The Homeopathic Rapid Melts reduce the severity of cold symptoms such as sore throat, stuff nose, sneezing, coughing, and congestion
- They have a great tasting flavor
- The tablets quickly dissolve in the mouth without water
- They do not involve known drug interactions
- The tablets are non-drowsy and non-habit forming
- 25 Homeopathic Rapid tablets
- Artificial Flavor: Cherry or Citrus
Cherry: Zincum Aceticum 2x, Zincum Gluconicum 1x, Artificial Cherry Flavor, Crospovidone, Magnesium Stearate, Mannitol, Mono-Ammonium Glycyrrhizinate, Sodium Starch Glycolate, Stearic Acid, Sucralose
Citrus: Zincum Aceticum 2x, Zincum Gluconicum 1x, Ascorbic Acid, Crosspovidone, FD&C Yellow No. 6, Magnesium Stearate, Mannitol, Mono-Ammonium Glycyrrhizinate, Natural and Artificial Orange Flavor, Polyethylene Glycol, Sodium Starch Glycolate, Stearic Acid, Sucralose
For best results, use the tablets at the first sign of a cold and continue to use for an additional 48 hours after symptoms subside.
For adults and children 3 years of age and older, dissolve the entire tablet in mouth. Do not chew. Do not swallow whole. Take one tablet at the onset of symptoms. Repeat every 3 hours until symptoms are gone. To avoid minor upset stomachs, do not take them on an empty stomach. Do not eat or drink for 15 minutes after use. Do not eat or drink citrus fruits or juices for 30 minutes before or after use. Otherwise, drink plenty of fluids.
For children under 3 years of age, consult a doctor before use.
Store the tablets at room temperature 59°F - 84°F (15°C - 29°C).
Stop use and ask a doctor if symptoms persist or are accompanied by fever.
Zicam Cold Remedy was formulated to shorten the duration of the common cold and may not be effective for flu or allergies.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use. Keep this product out of the reach of children.